- Cooking spray
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices polenta in tube (6 ounces)
- 6 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- black pepper to taste
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add polenta and asparagus; cook 8 minutes, turning once.
2. Push polenta and asparagus to side of pan. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add eggs, and fry until yolk is set, about 3 minutes.
3. Serve eggs on warm polenta with asparagus on the side. Top with cheese and black pepper.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/health/recipe/