- Mutton ½ kg
- Tomatoes 4 (chopped)
- Green chilies 6 to 8
- Butter ½ cup
- Cumin 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Coriander 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Black pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Ground hot spices 1 tsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp (sliced)
- Garlic 1 tbsp (julienne)
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander as required
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat oil and fry mutton.
- When mutton begins to change color, add tomatoes and green chilies and cook until meat is tender.
- Remove oil from mutton and let mutton alone in the pan.
- Now add sliced ginger, chopped garlic, roasted and crushed cumin, roasted and crushed coriander, crushed black pepper, red chili flakes, hot spices and water and cook on low flame.
- When meat is tender, add butter, fresh coriander and green chilies mix.
- Your Mutton Pahari Karahi is ready to serve.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com