- All purpose flour 450 gm
- Curd 1 tbsp
- Sugar 250 gm
- Make a one string consistency sugar syrup.
- Make a batter with flour and water.
- The batter should be a little thicker than that of pancakes.
- Cover and let stand for 12-14 hours.
- Then add to it 1 tbsp curd and mix.
- Take a funnel, close the end with a cork and put some batter into the funnel.
- Remove the cork and let the mixture fall into hot ghee forming coils or spirals.
- Fry both sides and dip the jalebis in the syrup for 2 minutes before serving.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana