Here are some best ways of using apple cider vinegar for diarrhea. Follow these ACV methods to get complete relief from diarrhea.
Method – 1: (Apple Cider Vinegar)
This is the simple and effective method that used to treat many health problems, including diarrhea.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of water (prefer lukewarm water).
- Stir well and drink this ACV water after each meal.
- Continuous intake of this water will help you to get relief from the diarrhea.
- Or Honey soothes the irritated lining of the colon and enhances the taste of this drink. So, mix 1 – 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1 teaspoon of raw honey in 1 glass of warm water. Drink this water regularly till you get rid of diarrhea and its symptoms.
- Also, use cayenne pepper instead of honey. Mix 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper and 2 tablespoons of ACV in 8 ounce of lukewarm water. Drink it to get rid of diarrhea associated with Crohn’s disease.
- Also, you can increase the intake of ACV up to 2 tablespoons by slowly till you get rid of the problem.
- Or simply mix ACV in cool water or juice or smoothies instead of lukewarm water and drink it.
Method – 2: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Lemon)
Lemon juice clears the bacteria or other microbes causing diarrhea and also helps a lot in eliminating the toxins from the body and enhance the proper functioning of the colon to prevent diarrhea. The intake of this drink will rejuvenate you and thus prevent you from frequent falling into illness.
- Extract the juice from 3 lemons freshly in a glass.
- Then add 1/4 cup of raw ACV and 3/4 cup of water.
- Stir well and drink this water for once daily.
- Repeat the intake of this drink regularly until you get relief from diarrhea and its symptoms.
Note: Or you can also drink lemon juice mixed in ACV (Exclude water) for once daily to get rid of the problem.
Method – 3: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Baking Soda)
Baking soda cleanses the digestive gut and balances the pH levels. It also has soothing properties that soothe the irritated digestive tract and thereby relieves your irritation and abdominal pain.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of unfiltered ACV in 1 glass of water.
- Stir well and drink it to control the flow of loose watery stools.
- But make sure that not to take too much of baking soda, as it reverses the condition with its laxative property.
- Repeat the intake of this drink till you get rid of diarrhea.
Courtesy by: http://diyremedies.org/