- Cooking milk chocolate 100 gm
- Wafer biscuit 1 packet
- Butter 50 gm
- Brown sugar 50 gm
- Cream 1 cup
- Cook chocolate with brown sugar, butter and cream on very low flame while stirring.
- Turn the flame off when chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Line a tray with wax paper (butter paper).
- Pour some chocolate mixture over it.
- Break and place wafer biscuit on it at very little distance.
- Spread remaining chocolate on top.
- Cool and cut when firm.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com