- 8 ounces uncooked orecchiette
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, cut in half diagonally
- 1 cup very thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 3 oz.)
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook 8 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and fennel; cook until pasta is tender and peas are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
2. Process 1 1/2 cups of the basil, 6 tablespoons of the oil, 1/4 cup of the mint, and 2 tablespoons of the hemp seeds in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
3. Combine pasta mixture, cooking liquid, and basil mixture in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Add salt, pepper, remaining 1/2 cup basil, and remaining mint; toss. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons hemp seeds.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/