- 1/3 cup cornflour
- 1 cup plainflour
- 180 g unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup icing suger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essences
- 100 g packet glace cherries
- Preheat the oven to moderate 180c and line a 32 X 28 cm baking tray baking paper.
- Sift the cornflour and plainflour into a bowl.
- Put the butter, sugar and essences in to a small mixing bowl and beat them with electric beater until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Using a flate-balded knife, stir the sifted flours in to the butter mixture until they are just combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon teaspoonsful of the mixture on the prepared tray,leaving room between them for them to spread.
- Top each biscuits with half a cherry and bake for 15 minutes or until they are lightyly golden and crisp.
- Using an egg slice, transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool.
COURTESY BY: http://khanapakana.com/