Mango and Yogurt Popsicles are fun for every age! Yogurt and mangoes frozen on a stick are so much more fun than eating yogurt and fruit from a bowl!
- 1 cup (260g) Greek Yogurt
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cored (the mango flesh should weigh approximately 240g)
- 3 tablespoons (45g) sweetened condensed milk
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until frozen.
- If you prefer a creamier texture, every 30 minutes for the first 2 hours, remove the popsicles from the freezer and stir the mixture to break apart any pieces of ice.