- Chicken 1 cup boil
- Cucumber 1 small
- Apple 1 small
- Bead sandwich bread only 1
- Black pepper 1/4 tbsp
- Salt 1/4 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Boil chicken and shred it.
- Cut cucumber and apple in small pieces and mix the pieces with shredded chicken.
- Add black pepper and salt and mix the ingredients well.
- Add mayonnaise to the mix.
- Cut bread from the sides and spread mayonnaise on it.
- Spread the mix on the bread and cut it in four pieces as shown in the photograph.
- Serve hot if desired with tomato sauce, mayonnaise, and fries.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com