Potato, cheese, deep fried-it’s got everything. They are simple and really easy to make. It takes only an hour to prepare.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
- Potatoes, mashes, (3, 4 medium sized potatoes)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Table Salt
- Eggs, 3
- Bread crumbs
- All Purpose Flour
- Boil about 3-4 medium potatoes. Check with a fork or knife when you are done, it should go all the way inside.
- Once your potatoes are prepared, drag them out and let them cool down
- Squash them up.
- Put everything together. Put your mashed potatoes in a big bowl. Then top it off with the table salt, mozzarella cheese, 2 eggs
- Blend it up really nice and proper. Make sure everything is blended with everything.
- Roll them up into small balls (don’t do too big)
- Make sure they are tightly packed or they can come apart while frying. You can freeze them before frying so they are solid and tight.
- Get your frying station ready. Break an egg, pull out the bread crumbs. Get your oil ready and hot for about 10-15 minutes at about medium heat.
- Roll each ball in the egg first and then the bread crumbs and then in the all purpose flour.
10. Place the balls in and let them fry. Gently turn each ball over after about 1.5 minutes to cook the other side.
- Once they are browned, pull them out and you are done.