- Beef boti ½ kg
- Tikka boti masala 2 tbsp
- Ground ginger 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Ground green chilies 4
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Lemon 2
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Lightly flat beef boti with hammer.
- In a bowl put beef boti, tikka boti masala, ground ginger, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt, papaya paste, green chilies and yogurt. Marinade it for half an hour.
- Put beef mixture in a pan and cook on slow flame until tender and water dries.
- Now add oil and cook till oil comes on top.
- Then add lemon juice and cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve delicious malai boti with roghani naan. Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/
- Here’s What Eating Late at Night Does to Your Body
- Ten Tips to Help Your Child Adjust to School
You May Also Like